A light-weight, elegant wrap!
The weaving technique of the Jacquard slings is quite similar to that of Hoppediz woven slings, offering even stretch in both diagonal directions. This allows the wraps to adjust perfectly to you and your baby while offering support to your baby's back.
Special features of the HOPPEDIZ® baby sling:
- Two labels mark the centre of the sling. This makes it much easier for you to find the centre when tying.
- Both edges have been woven in contrasting colours so that you can find the edges easier when tightening up.
- The baby sling is cut diagonally/parallel at the ends so that the ends of the sling are easier to knot, making sure that they are not too thick or bulky.
- A pouch is located at the end of the sling offering space for keys, purses or even tissues. It is 20 x 25 cm, and it is easily closed with 2 practical hook-and-loop fasteners.
- The natural yarns are dyed before machine weaving (yarn dyeing). Therefore, the colourful but unpretentious designs are truly colour-fast. Thanks to this, Hoppediz baby slings still look new even after countless washes.