Hevea Raw Rubber Bathing Toy-Polly
Hevea Raw Rubber Bathing Toy
Polly the fish is a squidgy tiddly toy -just right for tiny babies and tots. Hevea bathing toys are soft and malleable, yet durable. It’s easy to grasp and squeeze for even the tiniest hands, encouraging baby’s all-important early development skills.
- 100% natural rubber - people and planet friendly produced
- BPA, phthalates and PVC free
- No added colours or synthetics
- No perforations/hole in the bottom - eliminates grime and mould build up inside
- Soft and tactile to the touch
- No squeaky noise
- The stylish packaging is made from FSC certified paper and biodegradable materials with Hevea signature graphics printed in vegetabel inks
- 7 cm tall
- Handmade in Spain.
The name "Hevea" originates from the Latin name for a genus of rubber trees, Hevea Brasiliensis.
Meets EU standard EN71, US ASTM, Canada Consumer Product safety Act, & AS/NZ Iso standard