Hevea natural rubber Kawan teether
No harmful chemicals, an adorable face, and designed especially for small hands and textures for reliefing teething pains - Kawan teether is a must-have for all babies.
- 100% natural rubber, free from phthalates, PVC, EVAtane, sllicone and BPA
- Handpainted with natural plant pigments
- Texture on beak, feet and neek -ideal for reliefing irritated gums
- The malleable rubber encourages baby's natural gnawing action
- The colour contrast stimulates and encourages the development of baby vision
- One-piece design - has no cracks or joints which prevents bacteria build-up
- Soft, light and gentle – easy to hold and chew on for even the smallest hand
- 10 cm tall
Kawan teether comes in an eco friendly white gift-box with a cute duck cut out in front of the box, perfect for both girls and boy.
Complies to safety standard EN 71.