Catbird Baby Pikkolo
We love this carrier because it's the only soft structured carrier we've found that fits the most petite women, and those with serious curves, while still being comfy for husky men!
The pikkolo carrier offers 4 versatile and ergonomic carrying positions, no infant insert is required, memory foam shoulder straps, an adjustable base and much much more!
- memory foam in the shoulder straps means the strap is not bulky while being super-cushy and supportive
- a unique tapered shoulder strap shape is more comfortable when you back carry (less bulk under your arm)
- the dual-adjustable buckles mean you never have to pull up and back to tighten your straps
- the adjustable base allows you cinch the carrier width to perfectly fit your baby from day one and enables an ergonomic facing forward carry
- 4 carrying positions take you from newborn to toddler (8 to 40 lbs.)
- attached sleeping hood tucks into its own pocket for storage
- straps cross in an X on your back for a front carry for maximum comfort and ease of use
Get ready to fall in love with babywearing!
All carriers purchased at Barefoot Babies include a complimentary lesson with a certified babywearing educator and ongoing support. We want you to be as comfortable and confident as possible!
Need more support?
The Catbird Baby patented support belt makes it easier to carry heavier babies and toddlers. It is compatible with the pikkolo carrier as well as the catbird baby mei tai (and most brand mei tais).You simply thread your carrier through the belt and leave on for a more traditional padded SSC-style waistband. You may wish to add the belt when your baby reaches 20+ lbs. We recommend placing the belt on and leaving it, not switching it on and off frequently.
THIS IS A BELT ONLY, NOT A CARRIER. MUST BE USED IN COMBINATION WITH THE PIKKOLO CARRIER OR A MEI TAI CARRIER.