About Cobble Hill Puzzles
Cobble Hill is a Canadian puzzle company, founded in 2005 with a desire to bring quality puzzles with a loving, whimsical, nostalgic feel to jigsaw puzzle enthusiasts and novices.
If you're looking for an unorthodox jigsaw puzzle, then Cobble Hill is your first choice. The quirky, random cut shapes are a break-away from the predictable patterns of a ribbon cut puzzle.
Challenge yourself to an unconventional experience. Be bold, be brave. We dare you!
You can feel good about buying Cobble Hill puzzles knowing that they are eco-friendly.
- All of the cardboard is made from 100% recycled material
- Puzzle board is 100% post consumer (a high-post consumer content diverts materials from ending up in landfills)
- Box board is at least 80% post consumer
- Plastic bag is biodegradable (capable of being decomposed)
- Puzzle and box board is 100% recyclable
- Shrink Film is recyclable
- The ink is vegetable base
And the boxed puzzles aren't shipped from China because they are all made in U.S.A. This helps reduce air, water, and oil pollution.